We’ll allocation some tips with you for a additional successful email marketing campaign. Before we do that, let see the statistics to see how important email marketing actually is.
Statistics for email marketing:
1. The average subscriber gets 416 commercial messages each month.
2. The number of existing email accounts is through 3.2 billion.
3. In the 2012. the revenue of email ads has been $156 million.
4. 95% of omnipresence online consumers have email address.
5. 91% from the consumers said that they check their email minimum once a day.
6. Norm internet user in the U.S. has 3.1 email address.
7. By the year 2017 the U.S. will have around 236.8 million email users.
8. There is a prevision that by 2017 the email audience will grow to 2.76 billion.
9. 78% from brand marketers in the UK said that they see the retention equally the aspiration about their email marketing programs.
10. 64% of all decision makers use their mobile devices to read the email.
11. 89% about the brand marketers in the UK said that the email is important part of their business advertising strategies.
12. Individually $1 that gets enervated on email marketing brings average $44.25 in return.
13. 56% of all businesses had intention to increase their email marketing in the 2013.
14. In the last quarter of the 2012, there were more than 90% of the internet users in the UK that have sent or received at least one email per week.
15. 70% like the email users said they always open the emails that come from their favorite companies. Only 18% of email users said that they never open the commercial emails.
16. 55.2% of all intercontinental users open the email on desktop computers.
17. The estimate is that the number of the adult email audience in the U.S. in the 2013 will be 188.3 million and it will climb to 203.8 million in the 2017.
18. 93% of greatest consumers get at least one email that’s based on vouchsafe each day.
What about mobile devices?
1. 66% of all emails on Gmail get opened on mobile devices and nevertheless 19% in web browsers.
2. When creating the politick for multi-devices, we need to remember that the most important content has to come first. The content should be ordered in the top-down hierarchy. This idea is one of the basics in journalism.
3. The size of the text body should be at slightest 13px. If you want to avoid zooming, use the text size 15-16px, depending on the font family and also preview how it looks on a mobile device.
4. Mobile devices endue highly interactive experience of use. Each mail gets viewed in stages and a good email marketing plan will do a analysis and create designated design and content for each stage.
5. Some arrogate that there are already 50% of the email messages that are opened on mobile devices.
6. One of the primary principles in marketing is that we need to know our audience. If more than 10% of our brand’s audience is using mobile devices, then it’s chronological to do a mobile optimization.
7. The most used email client for Gmail opening is the built-in iPhone’s mail program. This program opens 34% of all mails on Gmail.
8. Smartphone users produce 55% of the whole mobile population in the U.S. and the second has arrived to stop dividing email messages on mobile and non-mobile ones. Our subscribers will see our messages on many different devices, that include desktop, laptop, tablets and smartphone devices.
9. Instead of focusing only on a click-based interaction with subscribers, think throughout it more widely. Use a grid-based layout and provide a content that’s easy to read and understand.
10. There are subscription forms that call their subscribers only to provide an email address. The idea is to keep it simple as possible.
11. Genetic the one-column layout, because it’s always the most responsive one. If you want to stick to the multi-column layout, test how its elements behave on different devices and mull using a grid.
Master the Inbox
1. How cup you lower the repercussion rate? Find the emails that produced the highest fraction concerning bouncebacks and explore the source of that list.
2. Fealty all the terms of the CAN-SPAM federal legislation. You also need to assure that all the removal requests are honored and that those subscribers get removed from your mailing lists.
3. 33% of all email recipients open their email messages only thus of the subject line.
4. People most often read emails nearly travel and their finances.
5. On a typical workday, most emails on desktops and smartphones fool been opened middling 10a.m. et cetera 4p.m.
6. The recipients will most often read only the subject cordon or few first lines regarding the text of your email. That’s mystery you pinch to include your CTA early in the email.
7. The subject lines that contain less than 10 characters have 58% from opening rate.
8. Google said that they had again than 425 million active users from Gmail in the June 2012. Litmus’ tracking service of emails showed that encircling 4% of omnificence email opens were made by Gmail users, in the same month.
Email B2B marketing
1. 61% of the worldwide marketing professionals in B2B sector claimed that CTR is the most useful indicator for the analyze of the email drive performance. 48% of the B2C marketers claimed the same thing.
2. Auto-responders are great for managing simple, returning mails. You can constantly use them for testing the marketing automation area. They’re perfect for it because you’ll send them frequent to all the new followers and subscribers.
3. The images are attractive more popular in our inboxes, all since the Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter showed us how to deal with them. You pinch to smartly adopt the images in your email, because they’ll talk about your brand as well. B2B emails can use some fresh designs to make their emails unique.
4. We see more B2B marketers that vis major smart by personalizing their campaigns to their subscribers’ interests. They efficacious behavioral info and wide selection of online personalization instruments.
5. Use the superlative marketing practice for creating your email templates, forms and homepages. Most automation providers will offer you the base for your implementation, from design of the template to the content that’s already included since an example.
Data is important.
1. You need to collect minute data from your subscribers and you need to customize each part of your message to make it relevant.
2. E-mail marketing is great because it command provide you the data around your company’s best customers. Then you can scapegoat them with the special offers and discounts in order to stimulate them to share it with their friends and to talk good about your brand.
3. 77% of all marketers said that the history regarding purchase had great impact on the return on investment (ROI). They are using the data they’ve collected in the preceding to imagine campaigns that will influence on their buyer’s technique of making decisions.
4. 7 out of 10 people said that they’ve used the a coupon or the other discount that they’ve received in the marketing email in the previous week.
5. If you’re collecting the addresses from the submission forms, you should consider the use of confirmed opt-in. Including the confirmed opt-in, your subscribers will be asked to enter their email address in order to door to the content of your website. When they make a registration and concede you their email address, they’ll receive the affirmation email that they’ll need to confirm. This way you’ll go around only the active et alii valid email addresses from your newfangled subscribers.
Email et al the social media
1. Any digital marketing campaign needs to pay special attention to sharing options of their email. It is advisable to include the buttons for social sharing at the top of the email. Create the interesting content that will be displayed on the social sharing websites and provide a shortened link for your whole content.
2. A survey in the 2013, conducted on the internet users in the U.S., had shown that the users tired more future on email than on any other digital activity. The email was used an hour longer than the popular Facebook.